1.02.2012

happy 2012!!

 

happy new year everyone … january is one of my favorite months of the year … I love the idea that we all get to have a fresh start … a time to completely wipe the slate clean (ok probably not really, completely … but I love the idea of it).  it’s a time of cleaning & organizing after the holidays and a time when we all set resolutions for the year ahead.  I know the chances of sticking to resolutions is slim … but every year I do it just the same.  And every year I hope they will last as long.  Now one unique twist I put on resolutions is that I’m not nearly organized enough to really start them on january 1st … so I use the first month of the year taking an inventory of me - as a woman, mother, and my career and I try to set resolutions for the next 11 months.  I’m not sure it really helps me stick to my resolutions any more than you … but it doesn’t hurt to invest in some time to reflect & set goals for a time period in the future.  Over the next few weeks I will share my process with you … it’s not perfect … but I’m looking forward to the process … and 2012!  Hope you are too! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment