3.03.2010

easter ideas - part 1 ... photography & cards

Only 4 weeks until Easter ... and holidays always seem to sneak up on me, not to mention I always have such great ideas ... not all of which have the time to fully come to fruition. 

One luxury that I NEVER regret is a session with a professional photographer, and spring is a great season for a session.  I was just out checking the blog of a photographer that we used for our holiday pictures last year, Alyssa Maisano, and she is doing the CUTEST sessions ... easter pictures with bunnies!! 

The perfect compliment to great photography is a precious card to share your great new photography with ... and tiny prints is my goto spot for great cards.  They have some great new designs!! 

Hope these inspire you!!



 

  
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment